Our Mission and Values
We work hard to develop new products to help advance innovation and discovery in the life sciences industry. We make our products meaningful and strive to make a difference in the community. Our goal is to provide labs and researchers with the resources they need to help them efficiently achieve results and accelerate development in science and healthcare. Our work matters, and our values are reflected through our everyday work as and we strive to be the best at what we do while building relationships with the community. Our goal is to become a leading innovator in the life science community.
Our motto has three words: Aim, Innovate, and Motivate
Aim to reach a higher standard.
Innovate to improve and keep moving forward to strive for a better future and achieve our vision.
Motivate research through our products to help advance science and discovery.
NuSep is an international biotechnology company that provides products and services to the global life science market. NuSep recently acquired BioInquire which developed the ProteoIQ software enabling NuSep to offer a total proteomics solution from fraction to function. With a 30 year heritage in biological separations, NuSep has forged a world-class reputation for its innovative yet simple biological separation techniques including the world’s first IVF sperm separation device. NuSep has redefined the BioSeparations market through innovation and simplification. NuSep’s world-renowned team has developed an extensive portfolio of patented products and sells 55 products to customers worldwide.
Our current focus is on precast gels and other lab supplies used for protein electrophoresis and western blotting. We are hoping to expand into the different aspects of protein discovery and cover the entire protein discovery pipeline – from sample preparation to protein analysis. NuSep conducts research to improve products and tools used by researchers in the life sciences community.
The NuSep Advantage
As a small company we know we have to work harder, spend more time, and put more effort into our products to gain the trust of our users. As a result, we are willing to go above and beyond in providing high quality products that can help make research easier and more efficient for our customers. We work hard to create products that can make researchers’ job easier and more convenient to help them increase productivity and aid them in their research. We place more effort and time on our products so researchers can spend less time setting up and more time doing research and advancing forward in their field.
Simply order from us and experience the NuSep Advantage that is reflected in our products and service.
- 1969 – First gradient gel
- 1980 – First highly cross-linked gel
- 1984 – First continuous flow membrane fraction system
- 1988 – First micro gel
- 1993 – First solid wells in precast gels
- 1995 – First large scale gel manufacturing system
- 2005 – First micro membrane fractionation system
- 2005 – First electrical separation of sperm
- 2008 – First SpermSep clinical trial at Westmead Fertility Centre
- 2010 – Launch of the ProteomeSep instrument
- 2010 – Launch of the nUView Gels
- 2010 – Launch of the ProteoIQ preoteomics software
- 2010 – Development of a disposable method to fractionate human plasma
- 2010 – Establishment of the world’s first plant in Singapore to manufacture plasma protein using the patented PrIME technology
- 2011 – Launch of long life Tris-Glycine Gels